March 28th 2014
That’s some real shit.
But not as real as when you put them into goddamn WORDS.
Wait for it.
I scroll through a lot of shit.
Instagram being one of them.
And these days I’ve been seeing an absurd frequency of straight up quotes.
A nice replacement to the half-hand/Starbucks combo.
And what I like to call the “unwarranted nail polish claw.”
But lately I started to notice a trend…
…A weird one.
That people were posting a lot of quotes.
Some that were quite meaningful. And some that were quite nice.
But others that made me feel a little uncomfy. And a little weird. And I have compiled (and responded) to them below.
Olive and Charlie present:
In Response To Your Quote On Instagram
Here we go.
1. Shoutout to the passive aggressive and paranoid.
2. Nothin like a fresh perspective:
3. The girlfriend who has definitely moved on. Definitely.
4. The girl who goes the extra mile to design exactly what she doesn’t have a tolerance for.
5. The individual with the rogue…rogue advice.
6. The person who just straight up speaks the truth.
7. That person who is truly IS struggling the most.
8. The mathematician
9. The chick who has really obscure standards for men.
Here’s what she says:
…And here’s what she means:
10. The person who just can’t handle this break up right now.
(And what I have to say back to them)
And finally. I’ll leave you with these gems:
Thanks for instagramming, tweeting, and emotioning everyone.
I can’t even put into words what this means to me.
But you can.
Follow my weirdness on instagram here.