August 29th 2013
He’s out of control.
“This guy”, I mean.
Thing is, a few months ago I told you of my snap chatting endeavors with my fellow snap chattin friends.
How it started with mature, worthwhile banter like this:
And consequently turned into an ongoing documentation outlining the unruly behavior of “this guy”.
A rogue friend of ours who does nothing by wreak havoc on the daily lives of ours…and as of recently…everyone else in this damn popsicle stand.
In fact after the last post, an out pour of despicable behavior via “This Guy” was reported all around the god-forsaking country! An outraged public began to witness and make evidence of his unwarranted ways, furthermore prompting sincere regrets and embarrassment on behalf of me and my absurd best friend, “Guy.” So please, accept this public apology to that goes out to anyone who has been, or probably will be….victimized by “Guy” and his belligerent ways. Because quite frankly:
The reported incidences were as follows:
1. Severe disturbance of the neighbors:
2. Fuxing with nature
3. Asking for rides from straight up strangers:
4. Poisoning public beverages:
5. Making promises he can’t fuckin keep:
6. Name droppin:
7. Being all narcoleptic and shit:
8. Gambling with emotions:
9. Causing riots in the workplace:
10. Actively participating in “selfies”:
11. Putting innocent bystanders in toxic danger:
12. Being terrible at sleepovers:
13. Inviting himself everywhere:
14. Overly confident:
15. Rubbing plans in people’s faces:
16. Being a god-awful influence:
And finally to come full circle (literally)
17. Disturbing neighbors once again:
Rest-assured I will keep “Guy” and his shenanigans out of your way.
And in the meantime, let’s all try to be more like these guys: