December 2nd 2013
Some days just blow.
Whether a co worker is being a total jerk:
An acquaintance is being extra judgmental
Things don’t go according to plan:
And quite frankly you feel like you just can’t win:
So you wallow. Just like you damn should.
But when you’re not doing that, allow me to swoop in for the positive win and give you a daily dose of straight up cheeriness that’ll just make your 24 hour hiccup just a damn bit better.
Olive and her post holiday cabin fever present:
15 Things That Will Make Today Straight Up Better
1. This unexpected visual of an Alaskan Husky breaking it down in a parka
2. Gratification that these guys aren’t the ones planning your b-day party
3. This heartwarming tale about a small pup who just can’t escape the merciless wrath of this damn bowl
4. Relief that you’re not this watermelon right now
5. Verification via blog post that you really are a sexy motherfucker
6. A very fun fact from Dr. Seuss as to why accepting a good challenge (like today) is good for you
7. A swift reminder that true love really can and really does exist
8. Appreciating the saucy members of society you have yet to be friends with
9. Realizing that you’re not the only one whose style gets cramped at airport security
9. Witnessing that even on the gloomiest days, good people are still around
11. This uplifting FYI about the original Bugs Bunny
12. Reassurance that karma does exist
13. Confirmation that everyone’s got their shit together in Scandanavia
14. A new-found appreciation that your name isn’t Marco
15. This inexplicable picture of Shaq and a Panda bear
And there you have it 15 strange yet worthwhile things that will make your day a little more awesome. So eat a burger, kick back in your PJs and give that marathon of “Storage Wars” the goddamn attention it deserves. Because you fuckin deserve it.
I’m out bitches.
Like this post and wanna brighten someone’s day? Word. Share this shiza with a friend and you’ll instantaneously move up in my awesome list. It’s a good list to be on. I’d know…as would my mom. Probably my mailman. Definitely anyone who sells french fries. Etc. etc.