December 16th 2015
Things are getting ugly.
AND I LIKE IT.
It’s the holidays, party people—a time to celebrate cookies, friends and of course, the most heinous and heart-wrenchingly perfect sweaters known to man.
And as a good friend, I’ve curated an edited list of these majestic gems for your enjoyment.
Consider it my gift to you.
And also, to myself.
10 of The Best Christmas Sweaters I’ve Ever Seen
1. The “Jesus’ B-day Blowout” sweater
2. The “One Word Truly Says It All” sweater
3. The “This Is What I Learned After 3 Years of Spanish Classes” sweater
4. The “This Was A Better Idea In Theory” sweater
5. The “Clearly Not Afraid Of Commitment” sweater
6. The “Someone Took The Time to Airbrush This Detailed Squirrel And I Respect That” Sweater
7. The “I Came Home Drunk And Can’t Survive Without A Snack” sweater
8. The “Santa Baby’s Got Back” sweater
9. The “Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal” sweater featuring:
10. The “Stay Classy, San Diego” sweater
And there you have it.
10 sweaters that spruce up the holidays with inappropriate and enjoyable cheer.
Just like Uncle Jerry.
Peace, love and so many goddamn presents,